TCS Recognised as a Leader in Pega Services by Everest Group
Tata Consultancy Services Leverages Automation and AI to Help Customers Reinvent their Business Processes, Achieving Performance Breakthroughs and Seamless User Experiences
NEW YORK | MUMBAI, January 6, 2021: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been positioned as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Pega Services.
“Progressive organizations are integrating cutting-edge technologies such as RPA, AI, and analytics, into their workflows to automate processes, improve operational resilience and ensure superior business outcomes to meet evolving consumer demands. TCS builds on the capabilities of Pega technologies to enable our customers to adopt a proactive service model and provide better stakeholder experiences,” said Akhilesh Tiwari, Global Head, Enterprise Application Services. “Our leadership position in this report is a recognition of our vision, capabilities, and commitment to driving our customers’ digital transformation journeys with speed and scale.”
TCS helps global companies transform their businesses to become customer-focussed organizations using Pega systems. TCS leverages its deep industry knowledge and technology expertise, to provide solutions across business process and decision management, RPA, conversational systems (chatbots/Intelligent virtual assistants), NLP, Machine learning and AI.
With a relationship that spans over 20 years, TCS is a Platinum-level Pega Premier Consulting Partner and official upgrade partner. It has one of the largest Pega practices globally and has successfully led several large-scale transformations for its customers across industries. Additionally, TCS was recently awarded the 2020 Pega Partner Award for Excellence in Growth and Delivery.
TCS has invested in developing more than 50 Pega assets and accelerators and has created industry-specific solutions for manufacturing, life sciences, banking and platform-specific accelerators, including:
- IBOR Compliance Accelerator – Leverages automated contract remediation with recommended fallbacks, with a framework built on embedded AI and NLP and Pega Case Management. It streamlines contract remediation with recommended fallbacks.
- TCS Lending Framework for Commercial Credit – Empowers banks to create an agile extendible platform to streamline the commercial lending process.
- TCS Connected Digital Health platform – A digital sensor-based validation platform for sensorized clinical trial and patient monitoring during pre-screening, post procedure rehabilitation tracking and product evaluation.
- TCS Health Care: Travel Urgent Assistance – A Pega Robotic Desktop Automation and Decision Strategy Manager-based solution that helps traveling patients find local emergency medical assistance based on patient history.
- TCS-Pega Auto Design Validator© – Provides a reliable foundational design for implementing Pega based applications and reduces manual effort and errors substantially in design reviews.
- TCS-Pega Auto Product and Release Notes Generator© – Enables Pega developers to create a consolidated product rule and release notes document automatically during deployment.
“With our Business 4.0™ framework, Machine First™ approach, deep contextual and industry knowledge, and expertise in Pega technologies, we help global enterprises design intelligent business operations and ensure superior experiences,” added Akhilesh Tiwari.
 Pega Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021, Everest Group, Yugal Joshi, December 11, 2020
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent AgileTM delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 453,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2020, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
For TCS global news, follow @TCS_News.